General Fertility Treatments
Choosing to undergo any kind of fertility treatment is a big decision for any individual or couple to make, and visiting Dr Talha Shawaf at the Harley Street Reproductive Medicine Clinic you will receive expert advice and professional support to make the process as simple and stress-free as possible. We understand that your life doesn’t stop when you are receiving treatment, which is why we aim to be flexible to your lifestyle and provide treatments in a way which fits around your family and work responsibilities.
Whether you are looking to gain some initial advice or you have undergone treatment before, Dr Talha Shawaf will help you to begin your journey towards beginning or growing your family, and will be on hand throughout the process to guide you with compassion and care.
Our key aim is to help you to a healthy and successful pregnancy as quickly as possible, through the treatment that is right for both your body and your lifestyle. By customising our care to suit your needs, we can increase the chances of success. Dr Shawaf offers all of the latest, safest and most effective treatments, including;
- Detailed basic fertility assessments for women and their partners
- Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgical Intervention
- Ovulation Induction (OI)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF), Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI and IMSI) and other Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Comprehensive Chromosome Screening
- Egg Donation
- Fertility Preservation
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Reproductive hormone malfunction:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Menstrual irregularity
- Menopause and transitional period
Pre Pregnancy Care:
- Miscarriage and Recurrent miscarriage care
We offer flexible appointment times including week end for consultations to minimise disruption to your working week.
If you would like to learn more about any of the treatments available from Dr Talha Shawaf at the Harley Street Reproductive Medicine Clinic, we recommend that you call the clinic today on 020 3837 3855, or complete our online enquiry form. We will be happy to answer any questions you might have or arrange your initial consultation, so get in touch now for more details.